The Little Green Books Series is a great line of books that focus on education children about the benefits of being green. These books are published by Little Simon, a division of Simon & Schuster Children’s Publishing. It is the first eco-friendly line of children’s novelty and storybooks, aimed at parents and children looking to learn more about the environment. All the Little Green Books are made out of recycled materials.
On their site they state:
“This new series of books will get little ones excited about going green. From recycling and replanting to creating an awareness of endangered animals and much more, Little Green Books plant the seeds for earth-friendly living at an early age. Each book in this environmentally friendly line is made from recycled materials – proving our commitment to this worthy cause.”
My son was provided with 4 books to read and review and he enjoyed all of them.
We read and reviewed:
The Adventures of an Aluminum Can by Alison Inches
I Can Save the Earth by Alison Inches
I Can Save the Ocean by Alison Inches
We also received the following activity book:
In addition to their earth-friendly, recycled books, they have put together some useful tools on The Little Green Books website to help you share these important lessons with the children in your lives.
Little Green Books Giveaway
Two (2) Lucky Oh Diane readers will receive the following 4 books that are featured in this post:
- The Adventures of an Aluminum Can by Alison Inches
- I Can Save the Earth by Alison Inches
- I Can Save the Ocean by Alison Inches
- Easy to Be Green: Simple Activities You Can Do to Save the Earth
Follow the instructions below for your chance to win.
How To Enter:
Enter a separate comment for each method of entry. Do the mandatory entry first.
Go to the Simon Little Green website and tell me what other book(s) you like other than the ones mentioned and reviewed above, or you can tell me something you learned from their site, what you read on their blog, play a game and tell me which one you like, tell me what your child’s favorite printable activity is, etc. Have fun with it!! This is a mandatory entry, and MUST be done before any bonus entries will count.
- Follow Oh Diane on Twitter (@Oh_Diane). +1(Please include your twitter ID in your comment)
- Follow Oh Diane via Google Friend Connect. +1
- “Like” Oh Diane on Facebook. +1 (Please include your FB name in your comment)
- Subscribe to my blog via rss reader or email (see sidebar). You can do both of these, but you only get one entry. +1
- Leave a review of OhDiane on Alexa.com. This is worth 3 extra entries! Leave the link to your review in your first comment – be sure to leave three (3) separate comments to get all three entries!
- Tweet about this giveaway ONCE (not daily, not hourly) +1: RT @Oh_Diane Enter to #win a set of 4 Little Green Books! http://bit.ly/jHW7vp #giveaway ends 7/10/11.
Things You Should Know:
- Two winners will receive a set of four (4) books featured above.
- Entry open to anyone 18 years of age and over.
- Open to those in the US only.
- Giveaway ends on Sunday, July 10th 2011 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- Winner will be chosen via And The Winner Is plugin. In the event of plugin failure random.org will be used.
- Because, emails can get lost, I will email the winner twice. If I don’t hear from you within 24 hours of the first email, I’ll try again. If, after 48 hours, I still haven’t heard from you, another winner will be chosen.
- Winner will be announced in a separate post on my blog.
- Disclosure: I received complimentary copies of the products mentioned above to facilitate this review, but all opinions are my own. No monetary compensation has been received.
We have 2 winners! The winners of this Giveaway are Carey P. and Anna C.! Congrats Carey and Anna!